Culling The Herd

EP Swynar gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Sat Dec 8 13:13:06 EST 2007

Good Afternoon All,

Well, all that remains from my original Heathkit listing of "...for sale" items here are the following:

-HW-12A "Canadian" 75-meter SSB transceiver, and,

-SB-600 external speaker / HP-23 AC power supply combo.

I have the cable & manuals for all...

Prefer local pick-up here, to mailing, due to (1) expense in parcel post rates, and (2) potential for damage. I am open to offers...

Thanks, & my vy

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ