Old 50's Tube amp needs repair

Technotronic Dimensions steve at TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
Wed Dec 19 13:24:43 EST 2007

Hi George:

                      I have been emailing you, but not gotten any answers. Are you still here?

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-518-663-3421 (MAIN)
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)
E-Mail: Steve at Technotronic-Dimensions.com