IO-4510 scope restoration - further update

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Fri Dec 21 16:55:35 EST 2007

My records show a separate assembly manual and a separate operating
manual for the IO-4510. The factory wired version of the scope, SO-4510,
has only one manual which is a combination of an operating and service
document and has no assembly information.

Pete, wa2cwa