DX-100B

FRED HOLNAGEL w7prv at TELEPORT.COM
Tue Feb 6 17:11:52 EST 2007

Thanks to all on the color query!  Finishes are perfect. Fred W7PRV
----- Original Message -----
From: "FRED HOLNAGEL" <w7prv at TELEPORT.COM>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 11:29 AM
Subject: [HEATH-TEMPE] DX-100B

A question for you Heath guys. I've had a DX-100B sitting here on the shelf
for a few years. I'm about to pull it out along with the variac and see what
shape it's in. I'm concerned about the color. The panel is a medium grey
with dark grey accents. This, I think is correct. The cabinet is a medium to
dark grey wrinkle finsish. Is this the normal color? Thanks Fred W7PRV