Orlando HamCation

W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Fri Feb 9 06:52:53 EST 2007

Collins gear FS.

I'm inviting everyone to come to HamCation today and tomorrow(Saturday)
in ORLANDO, FL.  (look it up on the Internet... it is proposed to be
about the second largest hamfest in the US)

Come see me in one of the buildings with USED HAM GEAR.  I will have two
tables.  One with Collins and one with Boatanchors of Heath and Swan,
etc.  The Collins equipment is worth coming to see and is ready for
purchasing by proud Collins collectors or just people who want Collins
high quality ham gear.

75S1/32S1/312B4/516F2.... two complete sets.  A KWM2A w/PM2 supply, a
51S1 general coverage RX and a good looking HF-380 transceiver.  Also, a
couple of desk mikes that were seen in the 1950/60's advertisements.
ALL in good working condition.

_Please do not call before 9am._   thanks.

Bob W5EUQ   Tampa,     Cell 813-477-6786