new address

Radio radio at PRESENCEKNOWN.COM
Tue Feb 20 08:45:49 EST 2007

There is a new address to control your subscription.  I'll be fixing the
link in the messages soon but here it is for now.

http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.aspx?list=HEATH

73

Dave
AI7R

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List [mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]
On Behalf Of Jerry Kitterman
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 9:11 PM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: new address

Help! I have a new e-mail address and I need to know if I just re-subscribe
or what? Anyone know? thanks

Jerry...W9CTB

Products bought, sold or traded here is the responsibility of the parties
involved.  This list and the City of Tempe are not responsible for losses or
misrepresentations of any kind.  Buyer beware!