HW-101 and SB-610

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 25 21:16:10 EST 2007

I gather that you are talking about the HW-101.  If
so, are you using the "spare" RCA jack on the rear of
the chassis for something else?  If not, I would make
the connection at that point.

Glen, K9STH

--- Darryl Jones <1986944 at COMCAST.NET> wrote:

I finally have an SB-6109 with the righ IF can, and am
wondering where to tap the IF to hook to the vert on
the 610 to scope received signals. Has anyone modified
the ALC jack on the back for this?

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

It's here! Your new message!