FT 243 Sandwich Crystals Needed.

wd8pcu wd8pcu at COX.NET
Mon Feb 26 08:03:46 EST 2007

Hello everyone,

I have just setup my 50 + year old Transmitter and have just finished  a real sweet Homebrew Class A1 Push Pull Modulator for My ole ole Novice CW Transmitter.
I would like to stay rustic and use only Rocks.
If anyone has any Fundamental Crystals that are marked as follow PLEASE contact me .
I would like to hear from you.
The Frequencies I need are
7.095  to  7.145  mhz

14.150  to  14.600   <  Especially 14.500 - 14.600  mhz.>

My Station has only a few Rocks at the moment.

The Station sounds absolutely Great during the final testing.

73  Dan