ER article on itty-bitty crystals.

Stu Lyon w6cux at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Feb 28 21:38:56 EST 2007

Ken,
If the article you are going to scan is from Electric Radio Magazine, be
aware that the mag is copyrighted and the editor usually denies
permission to copy. They also pay for the material so it is their property.

Last year I wrote an article for ERM and became a close acquaintance of
the editor, Ray N0DMS. However when I asked permission to scan and post
the article on my web site, he pointed out that the magazine was
copyrighted. He said that  "I'm going to ask you not post the article"
and that if I wanted to share with my family, he would send me
additional copies. (Which he did.)

73, Stu W6CUX