SB401 phenolic shaft coupling

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 9 21:57:18 EST 2007

Worse comes to worse you can probably use a "tap" and
enlarge the threads to a larger machien screw.  If I
remember correctly the original is a #6 and you can
enlarge that to a #8 without any problems.

Glen, K9STH

--- "bellsouth.net" <k4emg at BELLSOUTH.NET> wrote:

I have a Heathkit SB401 transmitter that I am
re-building. In the final section their is a Phenolic
shaft coupling that connects the capacitor with the
final tuning knob. The shaft coupling has been striped
where the set screws are and I need a replacement.
Does anyone have one that they don't need or know
where I can get a replacement?

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

http://mail.yahoo.com