Last call - HW101 parts

Bob and Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Thu Jan 11 23:13:34 EST 2007

Making the last push to polish off the remaining bits of the HW-101 I am parting
out. List with prices included - if you are interested, drop me a line directly,
let me know what you want and give me your zip code. I'll get back to you with a
total price with shipping and handling included. I will combine parts to save
time and money. If you want to offer more or less money, please feel free to do
so - the prices noted are only a guess on my part! Everything that is left over
will get eBay'ed next week.

Tube set with shields (16 or so - not tested)			$20
Pair 6146B tubes - not tested except filament OK		$12
Three(3) low level RF boards - with coils and switch deck	$8
Front panel with VFO bezel and window				$12
VFO dial and 2 vernier drives					$10
Cabinet (top & bottom + rear - a bit scratched with missing paint here and there
- no feet)		$12

Hetrodyne crystal set (with board and switch deck)	$25
Knob set without (1) paddle/lever knob - good condition, center of tuning knob
has worn circle		$15

One(1) Paddle/lever knob	$8
S-meter				$8
SSB Filter (404-328)		$10

Still have the rest of the boards, the chassis, inside covers, etc. Email if
interested.  I can take pictures and send them if you are interested.

73 de WA2CKY
Bob Groh
420 NE Sunview Circle
Blue Springs, MO 64014-2045