HEATH Digest - 10 Jan 2007 to 11 Jan 2007 (#2007-12)

Heinz Breuer hbreuer at DEBITEL.NET
Fri Jan 12 07:01:20 EST 2007

Hello ALan,

well his website states it pretty clear that he is selling reproductions.
http://w7fg.com/mission.html

I bought a couple manuals about 10 years ago and maybe they are better
now. I was not completely satisfied either. I had better results with
the 'manualman'.

73
Heinz DH2FA, KM5VT