sb200

Jack Schrader w1jhs at VERIZON.NET
Sun Jan 14 21:31:00 EST 2007

I guess I'm losing it but maybe the group can help.

I have been re-doing my sb200 and it has been going well except when I plugged it in and turned it on. It tuned up ok on all the bands and then I noticed that the antenna relay was not dropping  out when I went back to receive.
I proceeded to check the caps and yes I did find the 2mf 150v cap was shorted. Replaced it and guess what, there is still dc on the winding. Checked the other caps in the ground circuit all seem to be ok.

Suggestions...I'm overlooking something!

Tnx 73

Jack