HW-12A Help Needed

Gregg gwyz at USA.NET
Wed Jan 17 17:27:29 EST 2007

Hi Doug,

Have you tested and/or replaced (or "reformed") the capacitors?  You really
cannot go on to troubleshooting the performance of the unit until you have
confirmed the operational condition of the components.  You have ruled out the
resistors, but the condition of the capacitors are equally (if not more)
important.

Best of luck to you.

Sincerely,
Gregg