Tubes for Sale AND HamCation

W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Fri Jan 19 22:21:15 EST 2007

By the way guys,  I have tubes galore to sell.  Used and cheaper than
the NOS ones.  If I send you one that doesn't work, then I'll replace it
with another one free.  (unless you dropped it... hi)

Send me your want list and I'll check to see if I have them.
I also have  (9) NINE   6JS6C's (sweep tubes) and they ARE NOS.   I have
(5) five 8950 tubes that check good.  I took them out of a linear
amplifier.  The tubes work, however are not in boxes.

Have many various filament voltage tubes as well.   Like 3BA6's, 4BA6's
and such, up to 50 volt tubes.  Plus most regular type tubes. Some octal
tubes too.

I need some 6CB6's though..... as I've used or sold all of mine.

Will make a list of my tubes someday...it'll take a month or so...  I
can't seem to find the time right now.   Getting ready to take my
Collins collection plus Swan/Heathkit/Hallicrafters/Knight/etc.
equipment to:

*Orlando HamCation.*  *WILL BE INSIDE building closest to the
tailgaters* and will have two tables.  Come SEE ME......  plans are to
set up Friday morning and be ready for the NOON ONSLAUGHT... just may
have some left for Saturday........

Bob   W5EUQ  Tampa