Painting Question regarding SB102 cabinets

Jim Flanagan jflan at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Mon Jan 22 08:45:30 EST 2007

Hi guys...
I have a painting question and for once, it has nothing to actually do
with paint.

The cabinets used for the SB-102 and others seems a bit unwieldy in
terms of how
to best proceed with 'fixturing' the cabinet for painting.  How would
you proceed with
painting the enclosure so a to best not ruin the paint job?  It seems
that you need to paint
the cabinet in several steps and let the paint dry first before
continuing.  The fact that the top
is hinged makes it a challenge to paint.

I have my cabinet stripped and ready but am a bit hesitant how to hold
this thing so that I
don't ruin a good thing.

Your pointers are requested.  Thanks-

jim