Heath TV Alignment Generator - Info?

Gary H. Harmon Jr. gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Mon Jan 22 22:22:48 EST 2007

Roy,

The TS-4 and TS-4A have the grey panel with grey knobs in a different
configuration then you described.  The TS-2 has the "red line" panel with
black knobs configured as you stated.  I don't have a TS-3 manual so I can't
speak to it.

gary

=========////////==========
Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK
6003 Archwood
San Antonio, TX 78239-1504
210.884.6926 - Cell

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List [mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]
On Behalf Of Roy Morgan
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 10:44 AM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: [HEATH-TEMPE] Heath TV Alignment Generator - Info?

  Heath Folks,

I have an early "Heath TV Alignment Generator" that I can neither identify
nor find a manual for:

It appears to be later than the TS-3 Television Alignment Generator because
the knobs are the later style. It has two main dials, and 8 smaller
controls with the middle four mounted above the outside two pairs.  It has
no crystal socket, but does have pairs of binding posts for horizontal
sweep and external marker, with a microphone type connector for main output.

Any info would be welcome.

Roy

- Roy Morgan, K1LKY since 1959 - Keep 'em Glowing
13033 Downey Mill Road, Lovettsville, VA 20180
Phone 540-822-5911   Cell 301-928-7794
Work: Voice: 301-975-3254,  Fax: 301-975-6097
roy.morgan at nist.gov --