HW101 Results FIXED

W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Wed Jan 24 21:17:12 EST 2007

Boy oh boy...  I'm highly chagrined....   thanks guys.  You got me to
slow down and go back to the basics.

Found T1 out of tune.  Power out now is great.  Chalk this one up to
working on rigs while being too tired and not being up to par.  Not to
mention my own failure to "follow the basics".

Experienced engineers do not take shortcuts, they follow the basic steps
and do it scientifically.   When in doubt, go back, and go slowly. AND
follow the instructions in the book.

I was so frustrated.  Thanks, Bob