slightly off topic..swan 117X power supply upgrade

Mike Bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Thu Jan 25 14:13:09 EST 2007

Boys..

I've had a lot of request for a supply upgrade for the Swan 117X.

Well I've made six prototypes, but I ran into a slight problem... ok,
it's big problem

I don't have a swan 117X power supply to install the new pcb!

So, here the deal.. if anyone has a swan 117X supply I'll install the
new pcb and load test the circuit for FREE!

you need to choke up the shipping to and from my basement...

I need this to do the write up on how to install the pcb into the
power supply..

If there's any taker, drop me a email

mike
Mike, WB8VGE