Orlando Hamcation

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Jan 26 07:57:49 EST 2007

Greetings Glowbug enthusiasts!

Speaking of the Orlando Hamcationfest...

YOU ARE INVITED!

Plan now to attend the "Golden Corralcation Eyeball-QSO
Lunch Gathering" on Saturday at 12 noon like we have done
for the  past 2-3 years... this is a totally informal lunch
with no agenda but antique / glowbug / boatanchor radio
and fun.

Attendance was good last year - we still had 8 or 9 of us
show up. You newbies can come and see if some of us
old codgers are for real. You will get a warm welcome.
C'mon guys - who will make the effort to show
up Feb 10, 2007 at high noon ?????????

Walt N4GL, our grand master is easy to find, and you are
all such a great  bunch of middle-aged fuse-blowers that
it is easy to spot the FL BA crowd nowadays!

How many are coming? Speak up, lads!

HamCation 2007
February 9, 10, 11, 2007
Central Florida Fairgrounds
4603 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32808

Friday:          12 Noon to 7pm
Saturday:      9 am to 6 pm
Sunday:         9 am to 2 pm

Golden Corral Restaurant
7251 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32818
(407) 297-1920

This is about a ten minute ride west of the hamfest
site on U.S. 50 - West Colonial Drive on the right,
just after N. Hiawassee Road.  The traffic is heavy so
allow plenty of time to drive there.
Also, it is just north of Hwy 408 toll Road
(East-West Expressway, Exit 4)

Saturday 12 noon sharp.
73 and - "Be there or be solid-state!"