Heathkit SB102...no grid indication

Milton Valerio oligo_cr at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 29 19:38:16 EST 2007

Hi to all, finally I have working my SB-102, the radio
performs good with ample power at 40 mts and the other
bands but I have noted that the meter doesnt show any
reading in GRID position, in the other positions it
reads well and accurately, I inspected carefully at
the wiring involved in the GRID position circuit but I
cant found any bad component.

Milton
PD. ¿does anyone knows where is the C903 located? I
cant locate it.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.