Collins, Heath, and Drake cable kits

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 5 19:09:22 EDT 2007

I now have the right angle plugs available on the
cable kits for the KWM-2 series when used with the
PM-2 power supply.  These plugs have a plastic housing
(are not metal like on the "normal" RCA plugs that I
use).  However, they work fine and allow the PM-2
power supply to be used with the KWM-2 series.

Also, I have come up with cable kits which are
combined to use either the S-Line or KWM-2 series with
both the 312B-4/312B-5 console and the 30L-1 linear.
These kits eliminate the cable which goes from the
exciter unit to the directional coupler in the
312B-4/312B-5 since it is unused when the 30L-1 linear
is in line.

Details are available at

http://k9sth.com/Page_3.html

and the interconnect cables are the 2nd link from the
top.

For those who ordered cables in June to "beat the
price increase":  I have been "swamped" with orders!
However, I hope to get everything shipped by early
next week and then will be back on track.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com