schematic of HD-1530 DTMF Decoder

Alex [Temple-Heath List] temple.heath1 at MIWWW.COM
Tue Jul 31 11:14:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

I was able to obtain a copy of this schematic through a Ebay seller
that was actually selling the whole HD-1530 unit and was kind enough
to mail me a photocopy. So I wanted to return the favor to the
Heathkit community, and if anyone would like a copy of this schematic
just let me know and I'll be happy to scan and email it.

-Alex