HM 2102 parts FS

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at MSN.COM
Fri Jun 1 20:26:10 EDT 2007

I have acquired an HM 2102 VHF wattmeter without the meter.  I bought it so that I could get the sensitivity switch and control to replace the faulty one in my meter.

Since I don't need the rest, if anyone needs parts, let me know...
There's the cabinet, the power/swr switch, and the complete SWR assembly box.

Contact me for prices... parts or all of what's left.

Ray  wa7itz