Heathkit bi-pin connector

Ron ronami at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 1 14:38:26 EDT 2007

Hi,

Just received a Heathkit FM generator and damn it, but the
twin lead connector was broken. This connector looks like
the business end of an FT-243 or FT-241 crystal (two 3/16"
pins, spaced 1/2" apart).

Questions: does anyone have such a beast that they'd be
willing to part with (properly compensated, of course)?
Or, does anyone know where I can buy one?

Assuming the answers are in the negative, does anyone have
a bad crystal that I can gut to fashion a connector from?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice,

-- Ron

http://tv.yahoo.com/