SB-200 tubes.

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Jun 4 15:14:16 EDT 2007

Which tubes would you recommend to replace the two  572Bs in
my SB-200?

AES has them at $169.00 each, but a pair of those would cost
more than the amp.

I haven't been able to find out whether or not Cetron is still in
business.

The Svetlana versions appear to have rather small plates and
higher mu, so may not work correctly in the SB-200

The Chinese tubes are certainly inexpensive, but I have not been
able to find out anything about their reliability, etc.

Suggestions?

Ken Gordon W7EKB