Heath Kit H89 manuals needed

LARRY CORREA cess120 at MSN.COM
Fri Jun 8 18:02:58 EDT 2007

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: LARRY CORREA<mailto:cess120 at msn.com>
  To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV<mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
  Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 1:16 PM
  Subject: Heath Kit H89 manuals needed

  Hello to all,

  I am looking for the following manuals and some hardware for the below listed Heath Kit Computers.

  1. Heath H19A Terminal
      a. Assembly manual complete ( I would by the complete set if that is the only way to get it)

  2. H88
      a. H88-10 wire wrap brd.
      b. Manual for the HCA-7 (probably 1 page) this is for the socket kit for H88-10
      c. HA88-3 serial brd upgrade manual

  I have other needs but we will start here for now

  Thank you in advance

  Larry K7QDH