Heath Kit H89 manuals needed

Marvin Johnston marvin at RAIN.ORG
Tue Jun 12 11:37:52 EDT 2007

Another place to check would be the ClassicCmp listserver since there are
classic computer people from all over the world there
(http://www.classiccmp.org/.) A post to that listserver would probably give you
some options. The H8 and H11s are relatively expensive and harder to find than
the others ... I'm still looking for an H11 but finances and time *really* limit
my choices right now :).

FYI, a number of places have the various documentation including BAMA, and a
post to the CC listserver would bring up people who have them available on their
websites. Things like this also occassionally show up on the Vintage Computer
Marketplace (http://www.vintagecomputermarketplace.com/) at usually more
reasonable prices than Ebay.

BTW, I've been collecting classic computers for about 20 years or so, and have
quite a bit of Heath/Zenith stuff. My time is *really* limited right now (buying
a home and putting on the 2007 US ARDF Championships) but I'd be happy to help
if I can.

Good luck!

Marvin, KE6HTS