SB-400 Part Needed

Skipp Tullen skipp at TULLENSOUND.COM
Fri Jun 15 15:22:05 EDT 2007

Having just begun the refurbishing of an SB-400 transmitter, I've
discovered the coil for relay part number 69-21 is open. I'm looking
for either the 4PDT and 3PST version or the 7PDT version.
Sadly, the multi-leaf relay in the SB-401 is not the same beast.
Thank you!

Skipp Tullen, K2PXQ

Skipp Tullen
Recording Engineer/Producer