VF1 VFO and HG 10 VFO voltages

BMW wood at LPBROADBAND.NET
Wed Jun 20 10:09:34 EDT 2007

John,

Don't know about the HG-10, but the VF-1 requires 6.3VAC @ 450mA and
250-350VDC @ 15-20mA

73,

Brian, W0DZ

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of John King
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 9:18 PM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: [HEATH-TEMPE] VF1 VFO and HG 10 VFO voltages

I don't have my VFO manual with me in Colorado and
don't know the voltages needed.

Can someone please tell me the voltages needed for the
VF1 and HG 10 VFOs. The required current is also
unknown. I want to construct several power supplies
and need the voltage and current requirements. Your
help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW

________
that gives answers, not web links.