Heath Items for Sale

Larry McDavid lmcdavid at LMCENG.COM
Fri Mar 2 15:05:38 EST 2007

Friends, I have a few Heath items from the estate of a friend who died
recently. I realize these are not much, buy perhaps someone here can use
them. Please make an offer if you can make a good home for any of these.

1. Heath HD-1426 Relative Field Strength Meter with original manual. In
excellent condition BUT missing the case (I don't know why as I did not
find it in his shack).

2. Manual for Heath GD-1B Grid Dip Meter. Slight wear but 8 of 10.

3. Manual for Heath IM-38 Vacuum Tube Voltmeter. Excellent condition.

4. Manual for Heath HN-31 Cantenna. Excellent condition.

5. Heathkit Winter 1991 Catalog with home automation insert. Excellent.

Not much, I know! But, I'm trying to help out the family...
--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB
Anaheim, CA  (20 miles southeast of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)