ER article on itty-bitty crystals.

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sat Mar 3 22:04:45 EST 2007

Hi Gregg and all,
Thanks for getting us all back in the No Spin Zone.  I have always
thought that it was OK to share articles for information.
Otherwise for all these years information from ER, QST, CQ, Heathkit and
all the others would be illegal and our hobby would grind to a halt..
I am sure that Ray at ER will not miss $12 for three copies.  Love ER
and read every issue cover to cover because it contains
valuable data on the boatanchors and Heathkits that I have collected.  73.
Wayne,
W4GBW