Heath Parts Master File

Tom Chesek tchesek at EPIX.NET
Tue Mar 6 09:58:52 EST 2007

Regarding my reference to the Heath Master Parts File I've received a couple of responses indicating a link for a similar item on the web . That publication available at that link has a front cover like the Heathkit assembly manuals for their kits.  That source is: http://members.tripod.com/~NRWILLIAMSON/index-2.html

It is different from what I have.

My CD is a product which contains 1,008 scanned pages of green bar computer paper titled Heathkit Engineering Parts Master File 01/19/84 which was scanned by Bob and Ava Crotinger, June 2006.

I don't know how much different the content is between the two items. The web version at the link above doesn't have a publication date so I don't know which one is newer. It also is 65 pages, double column.

Comments from those in the know will be appreciated.

Tom K3TVC