Audio gain pot needed.

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Mar 7 20:58:13 EST 2007

I need several 1 meg, audio taper, standard size controls, with 1/4"
shafts, but they have to have a PUSH-PULL SPST switch mounted on
the back of them.

The switch cannot be one that comes on as you rotate the control from
full CCW.

This is to replace the audio gain controls in my HW-101 and SB-102 so
that I can enable FAST/SLOW AGC without drilling another hole in the
front panels.

I did this years ago to my SB-101.5 and it works very well.

Could anyone point me to a source, please?

Ken Gordon W7EKB