Take Advantage of MY SALE

W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Sun Mar 11 21:07:07 EDT 2007

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME. GOING FOR GREAT PRICES. NEED TO CLEAR OUT FOR
SPACE!!!!!!!!

_*Knight Receivers:*_  One pretty dog-gone nice, cleaned up, works
good.  Make offer.
Another one that works good.  Doesn't look as good is all.  Make offer.
Package deal here works.

_*Heathkit HW100 and HW101-*_ Both very clean and work great-Make offer
_*HP23's-*_ two HP23B's and one HP23-  Make offer

_*Azden PCS7000H. *_Mobile unit- I believe it is 40 or 45 Watts and is
on 2 meters. Works.  Mike up/down, etc went out.  So I wired up just the
mike and PTT out of it.  CHEAP two meter mobile.... Make offer.
Also,_* Icom IG3, for 220 MHz*_.  It works great, just needs new
batteries.  Works on wall wart fine.  Make offer.

_*Swan Cygnet 270 *_works fine.  Make offer.
_*Swan Linear 1200. *_ It's looking like it will be nice.  Still working
on it.

I'm fixing up for sale later:
_*Kenwoods:  two TS520's,*_ with HOT, HOT receivers and 100 Watts out.
_*TS-440SAT, TS775 w/ Auto tuner and filters.*_

_*Swan Linear 1200. *_ It's looking like it will be nice.  Still working
on it.

I am looking for _*MORE COLLINS GEAR especially KWM2A's*_.  Otherwise,
I've decided to hold off on buying for a while, HI.   Tooooo much
stuff.  Have MORE YET.. like HQ170 and

Contact me several ways:  W5EUQ at verizon.NET and bhardie at sbgnet.com
or call me... see QRZ.com for phone numbers.