SB-610 green screen woes

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Sat Mar 17 20:33:41 EDT 2007

It's nothing more than a simple grid pattern. You can get the overall
dimensions (including mounting holes) off the front panel; use a
spreadsheet or similar program to print the grid lines; take it to your
local copy shop and have them give you a copy on green transparency film.
On a 8.5X11 sheet of paper, you can probably put 4 or 6 of them on there.

Pete, wa2cwa