Heath transmitter crystal doors / VFO dial

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Mar 24 12:56:43 EDT 2007

I have changed the crystal hole plugs that I make for
the Heath DX-20 / HX-11 transmitters.  These now
include the knob.  Still available are the doors for
the DX-35 / DX-40 which cover the crystal access on
the rear of the cabinet.

Also, I have changed the material that I use in making
the replacement VFO dials for the Heath DX-100,
DX-100B, and VF-1 units.  The new material provides
more "crisp" calibration marks.

Go to

http://k9sth.com/uploads/heath5.JPG

for details.