DX-100 Mate

DavidGriffin davidgriffin at CISBEC.NET
Sat Mar 31 21:56:53 EDT 2007

I used my NC 173 with my old DX 100 before giving the latter away a year
or so ago.  I now use the 173 with my "new" B&W 5100, as well as other
rigs.  From 1968 to 1974 when I considered my DX 100 "new to me,"  I
used it with a NC 125.
There are no "look-a-like"  receivers for  the DX-100 and...guess
what....there wasn't supposed to be.  A matched set is something people
might want in furniture.  I never have.
Dave
Dave