Lots of Parts

Rinkie & Ron Pollack rinkies at ROADRUNNER.COM
Thu May 10 19:52:54 EDT 2007

I was recently the recipient of 2 large lots of parts from hams who were
downsizing.  As a result, I have literally thousands of brand new resistors
in virtually every resistance and powers up to 2 watts, and a large
assortment of larger ones.  Also have hundreds of pots, old style mica caps,
and a wide assortment of construction parts.  Most are NOS.

I make these available for the cost of postage only in reasonable quantities
for your personal use.   Let me know what you need, and I'll see if I have
it!

Ron K2RP
K2RP at ARRL.NET