Re-Forming Electrolytics

Larry larrytoo at YAHOO.COM
Sun May 20 08:59:55 EDT 2007

Sure does!   Electrolytics have their dialectric layer
"formed" in manufacturing and if left idle, will lose
some or much of it.  If you punch through the weakened
dialectric, ti is TOAST!  But, you often can reform it
as you described below.

Larry
N3HLL

--- Rinkie & Ron Pollack <rinkies at ROADRUNNER.COM>

http://mail.yahoo.com