[Boatanchors] Meter Repair...?

Ian ianwebb5 at COMCAST.NET
Thu Nov 1 20:37:38 EDT 2007

And...

Before you do anything else, use a magnifier and look carefully in the area
around the pivot and see if there is dirt, dust, metal filings or something
else in there.

More than once I've found many years accumulation of dust or dirt particles
collected in that area.  Make sure you don't poke around there with anything
metal.  I've used tooth picks that I've whittled down and a stuff broom
bristle when some very gentle air applied didn't dislodge stuff stuck in
that area.

Ian, K6SDE