HP-23B Power Supply upgrade...

KC2RVD lciotti1 at TWCNY.RR.COM
Tue Nov 6 21:47:39 EST 2007

So I went to turn on my MR-1 and MT-1 powered by a HP-23B power supply, and got nothing.  The power supply does not seem to be working.  So I am taking this opportunity to go through my HP-23 Power Supply, and do modernization...(I.E. PCB, and new components)  Anyone have a good source for replacement capacitors?? or any tips on thing I should look out for??

I believe I can get some most/all of the parts I will need from mouser/digikey, but I could be wrong.

Thanks,

Lou