SB-200 Power Supply

Gary H. Harmon, Jr gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Fri Nov 23 15:33:16 EST 2007

I thought I needed a transformer for a SB-200 Linear so I bought a SB-200
modified for use as a power supply.  The unit consists of the following:
Chassis, transformer, capacitor/diode board, two circuit breakers, odd
meter, panel with wording removed but with plus and minus connectors, pilot
light, and the standard switch.  Also has a cabinet painted in a weird
color.  No other parts.  Untested but seller said it was OK.

I paid $100 shipped and would like to get the same.  Pictures can be
provided if necessary.

73, gary

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. / K5JWK
6003 Archwood
San Antonio, TX 78239-1504
210.657.1549 h / 210.884.6926 c

"Retirement - Everyday (except Sunday) is a Saturday"