HW 100 question

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at MSN.COM
Sun Nov 25 00:06:19 EST 2007

I seem to recall this problem being discussed here before, but I can't recall what the solutions were, now that I have the same problem.

I have an HW 100.  When first placed in transmit, there is full power output.  However, after a few seconds the power begins to decline until it is down to virtually nothing.

Was the problem discussed here before traced to bad grounds under the screws, or something else?

Any help or comments appreciated...

Ray  wa7itz