FS Heath TX-1

George Runyan wb6yec at COX.NET
Fri Oct 19 02:02:51 EDT 2007

I am offering a Heath Apache TX-1 transmitter. This rig is from the estate
of K4KCL. The XMTR is in good operating order and has a nice appearance to
it. I have modified the audio with the normal audio mods for nice fidelity.
I work's well with a D-104 mic. The rig puts out full output about 125
watts. Because of its weight it needs to be picked up in San Diego. The
asking price is $150.00. It comes with manual.

Regards,

George

WB6YEC