HEATH SA2550 ANTENNA MATCHER

PAUL PAGEL ppagel at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sun Oct 28 11:49:08 EDT 2007

I suggest you take some photos of the unit, inside and out. If you don't already own a digital camera, borrow or buy one (you'll wonder how you ever got along without it!).

  Then, put the photos in a ZIP file and make them available to Heath/Kenwood  users. You cannot submit graphics to the Users' Groups that prohibit such (in order to avoid malware), I suggest you put the photos on an accessible Web page and make the address known; send  the photos to those who request them, or being daring, make a mass mailing to the personal addresses of those in the Users' Groups, but you might get flack from some recipients who would find that objectionable -- I wouldn't.

  GN es GL
  73,

  Paul / N1FB

k2sse <k2sse at EMBARQMAIL.COM> wrote:
  I have a box that's labeled as above.
It contains a large variable cap and a small motor. It's from an estate and is in excellent shape but I believe other parts to it are missing.There is no paperwork with it.
Can anyone use this item and or suggest it's value?

Thanks
Al

parties involved. This list and the City of Tempe are not responsible
for losses or misrepresentations of any kind. Buyer beware!