FS

Bob W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Wed Sep 5 20:54:55 EDT 2007

I have for sale:

an Icom 735 and PS55 power supply.  I went through it and it works great.

Also, an Icom 7000  Which works great too.  Used only a little and
planned to use in my RV(which we did not get).
 Still looks new and  have boxes, manual, mike, power cord, etc.  Don't
need it. Have Icom 776Pro II

Soon hopefully I'll have for sale an Icom 775DSP.  (200 Watts output and
dual receiver unit... it's NEAT)
I am repairing it and believe to have found the problem. Parts are on order.

Bob W5UQ.....  Contact me off listservers or directly to   W5UQ at verizon.NET