GR2000 color TV and other stuff for sale

Mike Morris WA6ILQ wa6ilq at ARRL.NET
Sun Sep 9 23:05:14 EDT 2007

Downsizing from a house to a mobile home....

GR2000 color TV for sale in the big cabinet. Works.
With a partial set of books.

One MP10 inverter in mint condition.  I don't think I have
a manual, if I find one I will send it along when I do...

one HW5400 amateur radio transciever (this is the
one with the digital readout)
Complete with power supply.

Make offer

Shipping form 91007 (Arcadia Calif, east of Pasadena).
The TV set is big (coffin size) and heavy.

Mike Morris WA6ILQ
626-447-7052 until 9pm pacific time