Paint applicator

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 14 15:52:58 EDT 2007

Harbor Freight (whether you like them or not) has a
"reusable/refillable Aerosol Spray Can" (catalogue #
1102) listed in their latest "catalogue" for $8.99
each.

According to the listing it is a "Handy spray can be
filled with most liquids from platin water to
cleaners, paints, or insecticides.  Pressurize can
using any conventional air source, including a bicycle
pump or air compressor."

Now I have not bought one of these (I do have a spray
rig including air compressor and several paint guns).
However, it does look like a "good deal" for those who
occasionally need to spray some "custom" mixed paint.

The "flyer" that this is in expires on 24 September
2007.

No connection with Harbor Freight except to say that,
so far, everything that I have purchased there has
been worth the money.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

Need a vacation? Get great deals