SB-102, the saga continues

Emil Dular wd4scz at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 24 15:27:09 EDT 2007

Thanks to all who have suggested steps to isolate the cause of the "runaway
driver".  Now I shall try to work my way through all the suggestions over
the next few evenings and see what progress I can make.

I had not even thought to double check the manual to ensure all the other
nearby tubes that are supposed to have shields do in fact have them.  Good
to be reminded to start with the basics and systematically eliminate the
cheap and easy solutions first.

73  Emil  WD4SCZ